Monday, February 3, 2014

Time Flys

I can't believe Mr. Smiles is almost 5 months now, boy does time fly.
He was only 2 weeks old when we were able to bring him home from the hospital.  He was so tiny that I was afraid to pick him up at first, afraid to feed him or even turn him around so he can burp.  Now he laughs, can hold his own head up, and he is trying to sit up all on his own already!
I don't get tired of saying how much I am enjoying time with this little guy, he has brought so much joy to both me and my husband.
I always thought that by the time I was 26 I was going to have my first baby and by the time I was 30 I would already have 2 close to going on our third.  I guess I just wanted to keep popping them out, haha, until I reached 4; yes I said four.  I always wanted to have a big family; all the brothers and sisters getting together for a full house every Sunday, or when they were older and brought their boyfriends/husbands, girlfriends/wife's.  Maybe my family is not growing the way I always imagined it would but that is ok, I feel just as blessed even though this little guy is not legally my son (yet. Fingers crossed) We both feel super blessed he came in to our lives.
There was a court hearing recently...it was postponed for two months due to some paper work issue.  We knew going into this it was going to be a long process but sometimes its hard not to get your hopes up.  For now just enjoying watching Mr. Smiles grow.
Oh almost forgot I "moved" I am no longer going to be blogging on here all blogs/updates will now be on http://fosterlife.tv/ where both me and my hubby can post updates about our thoughts on this and the process.  We are still working on the site so look out for new things along the way.
Thanks for continuing to following me! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment